Welcome To Waco LASIK & Cataract Center
So many of our patients often tell us “I only wish I’d done it sooner!”
Our mission with our website is to educate you on LASIK and cataract surgery, as well as the rest of our services, so you can make an informed decision on correcting your vision as quickly as possible. We wish to answer your questions quickly and easily so that we can focus on helping you obtain your vision goals.
Waco Custom LASIK &Cataract Center was founded in 2012, but our doctor, Dr. George R. Walters, has been in the ophthalmology field for over 33 years. He has performed over 23,000 LASIK procedures and 22,000 cataract surgeries. If there are any questions you may have after reviewing our website, give us a call at 254.235.3937. We will be happy to speak with you!
Why Should You Have LASIK?
- If you wake up when it is dark out, and you have to fumble for your glasses just to find out what time it is – maybe you should consider LASIK.
- If your morning routine includes 10 precious minutes cleaning and inserting contacts into your eyes – maybe you should consider LASIK.
- If you are continually running out of contact solution - maybe you should consider LASIK.
- If you are always sitting on your eyeglasses - maybe you should consider LASIK.
- If you have allergies – maybe you should consider LASIK.
What Can LASIK Correct?
LASIK can correct refractive errors such as astigmatism, nearsightedness, and farsightedness. These are the major vision conditions that reduce our enjoyment of life and create dependency on glasses and contacts. With today's vision correction technologies, each one of these can be solved.
Solutions For Cataracts
Cataracts come to all of us at some time, and usually start developing after the ages of 45-50. Cataract surgery is the most common surgical procedure in the world – and one of the safest. Advances in replacement lens technology (IOLs) mean that virtually anyone can gain freedom from the effects of cataracts – and achieve better vision than ever.
Meet Our Doctor
Dr. George R. Walters has been in the business of bring vision dreams come true for over 33 years. He has dedicated himself to providing the Waco community with solutions to their poor vision problems.